As we review and adjust to the current changes of the new health order, we have made some changes to the operation of the studio and classes effective immediately. Please take the time to read below as we are all doing what we can to continue to offer you a safe and comfortable environment to move in.
- Late arrivals will not be admitted into the class/studio. We are sorry that you will have missed your time but we need to enforce this to ensure proper Covid-19 protocols are followed. If you are finding that your class time is too tight for you to arrive on time, please check our schedule for a class that may work better for you.
- For the duration of this order we will refrain from hands on cueing until it is deemed safe to do so.
- Upon arrival, the studio will be locked. A few minutes prior to the start of your class, the door will be propped open by an instructor. Once the instructor has moved behind the desk, the person at the front of the line may move into the dedicated waiting spot that has been marked in tape on the floor (this spot is to be used ONLY at that time the door has been opened, otherwise it will block the bathroom key/sanitation area). The instructor will let you know when to come in, as to make sure we are not over-capacity inside the entry area. You will be asked to sign a COVID-19 attestation, sanitize your hands and proceed promptly to your designated work out area. The instructor will then lock the door after all clients are into the studio. Upon exiting you will also be guided to gather your personal items and exit through the propped open door to minimize the amount of people in the front entrance area.
- In addition to spraying down the equipment after your session, we have added an additional step for clients to “wet wipe” the spray down to spread the detergent uniformly over the area (not to dry).
- A reminder as the weather gets cooler to bring minimal amounts of personal items into the studio with you and come in your workout clothing.
Thank you again for all your support and joining us in movement as we all navigate this ever evolving time.